110+ have reserved accross all our channels!
This is a chance for people interested in the Impact Industry to come and meet people working in the Impact Industry to: Get inspired, find synergies, network, share your project, learn about other’s initiatives to confront social & environmental obstacles!
- Some Impact Enterprises who will be there:
- Fashion Revolution Portugal – uniting people and organisations to radically change the way clothes are sourced, produced and consumed, so that our clothing is made in a safe, clean and fair way.
- Circular Economy Portugal – A platform for sharing ideas, knowledge and skills focused on accelerating the transition to the circular economy in Portugal.
- Impact Hub Lisbon – Cultivating impact communities by empowering Impact Entrepreneurs with our coworking space, partnerships & programs.
- Impact Storey – A platform for impact jobs. We connect people on an international scale with social and green initiatives.
- Chatterbox – a smart online language learning service for professionals powered by refugees.
- Wecareon – Making that first step toward engaging a mental health professional, that much easier!
- youmatter – an online news media focused on analyzing and decrypting all the major issues shaking and shaping our societies.
- Walk the Talk – events focused on different areas of sustainable development (SD), where you can learn with experts, doers and other people who think alike and conversely.
- Circular Wear – Cloths swapping at universities, coworking spaces, and other public spaces for people to leave and find quality second hand cloths for free.
- MIXLife – Culture X – Event platform for anyone to find or organize art, skill & hobby themed activities & events focused on connecting cultures.
- Cafés ConSerto Portugal – free activities where knowledge of repair & restoration of appliances, clothes & textiles, electronic devices, and other household items is shared.
- Zoo Compost Club – an Experimental Community Composting Station in Berlin & Lisbon.
Our local Makesense Lisbon Hotspot team is part of a broader community of ~20,000 #ActiveCitizens of the Paris based organization makesense with “Hotspots” in cities around the world, where volunteers focus to inspire and empower citizens, entrepreneurs and organizations to build inclusive and sustainable society together.
We organize Creativity Workshops to help Impact Entrepreneurs confront challenges leveraging collective intelligence and the “HoldUp” methodology. We also organize events like this social, and “Obstacles into Opportunities” where we take problems and turn them into Impact Enterprise concepts and share the outputs with the world!
This Impact Industry Social is a is a BYOB Bring Your Own Beverages and Snacks event, NO drinks will be sold at Casa do Impacto.
There are several corner stores around, bring drinks of your choice to bring!